Donor Bill of Rights
To assure that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in Faith Maternity Care, we declare the following rights for our donors:
1. To be informed of Faith Maternity Care’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
2. To be informed of the identity of those serving on Faith Maternity Care’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
3. To have access to Faith Maternity Care’s most recent annual financial statement.
4. To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
5. To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
6. To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
7. To be secure in the knowledge that Faith Maternity Care does not sell, trade or otherwise share its mailing lists.
8. To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
9. To be informed how personal information shared with Faith Maternity Care will be used and how to be removed from any Faith Maternity Care mail or phone contact lists.